- What is ljsk.net?
- How do I post an offer?
- How much does it cost to post offers?
- How do I register?
- What are the types of membership?
- Who should sign-up for Free Membership account?
- Who should sign-up for Premium Membership account?
- How long does it take to setup my account?
- How can I upgrade membership to premium?
- How do I login?
- Do I have to login every time I visit the site?
- Do I need to logout after I finish visiting the pages of my interest?
- I would like to change my email address or password. What should I do?
- I forgot my password! What should I do?
- I forgot my login! What should I do?
- How long does my posted offer stay on the site?
- What is autorepost function?
- Is your payment processor secure?
- Are there any hidden fees?
- Will you provide me with membership and payment confirmation?
- In this site, should I use English only?
1. What is ljsk.net?
The ljsk.net website has been especially created to make
the life of anyone who wants to trade around the world a lot easier. This
website basically functions as a virtual noticeboard where people can post
messages for free offering products or services. We don't make any arrangements
for you, we just provide a platform on which you can post your offers and search
those of others.
2. How do I post an offer?
To post a trade offer on our website you have to register first. Once
you are registered you can post offers by clicking on "Add New Offer".
3. How much does it cost to post
Posting offers or replying to premium offers on ljsk.net is
free! Premium members offering products or services can find each other on this
common platform without any interference and can find the details needed to
contact each other.
4. How do I register?
On any of the pages of ljsk.net follow the link "Sign
Up". A registration form will be displayed. Fields marked * are
mandatory fields. Please, fill in all the details properly. The information you
provide on this form will be saved and used to auto-fill all forms when you
"Send Inquiry" or "Send Reply".
5. What are the types of membership?
ljsk.net offers two types of membership: Free Membership
& Premium Membership. To view the details use "Join Free Today"
6. Who should sign-up for Free Membership account?
Free Membership is for those who want to contact premium members by
email or did not find in our database any member or offer of interest.
7. Who should sign-up for Premium
Premium Membership is for those who found the free member of interest
or want to open contact details to all site visitors.
8. How long does it take to setup my
Your account will be setup automatically after confirmation of your
registration email address.
9. How can I upgrade membership to
Simply login to your account and click on "Upgrade to
10. How do I login?
You may login by entering your Email and Password in the login form on
the left side of every page. There are restricted areas in the site and these
areas can be accessed only if the user is authorised to do so.
11. Do I have to login every time I
visit the site?
You have to login only if you want to visit the restricted areas. Such
areas can be accessed only by authorised users with valid email and password.
12. Do I need to logout after I finish
visiting the pages of my interest?
It is advisable to logout everytime you login and visit the pages you
are interested in. Once you logout, no one else can impersonate you during that
session. Moreover, if you are a premium member with the authority to transact on
behalf of your company, it is doubly important that you take adequate precaution
against being impersonated.
13. I would like to change my email
address or password. What should I do?
To change your registration details you have to login and go to the
"Account Manager" link. There you should just change the required
fields and confirm new email address when receive automatic confirmation of the
14. I forgot my password! What should I
In the "Member's Login" section you can find a "Forgot
Password?" link. Click on this link and enter your email address that you
used to register. Your password will be sent to you within a few minutes. If,
for some reason, you are unable to access the email account that you have
specified in your "Account Manager", then you should think about new
15. I forgot my login! What should I do?
Use Contact Us link on the main menu and describe the
problem with some kind of information about your company and contact email
address. If, for some reason, you are unable to access the email account that
you have specified in your "Account Manager", then you should think
about new account registration.
16. How long does my posted offer stay
on the site?
All offers will be kept in your "My Offers List" section
until you delete them by yourself.
17. What is autorepost function?
Because there are better things to do in live than fill in forms, we
have added this option for premium members who has the same offer day by day and
want to update it automatically. Don't forget to cancel your offer unless you
really dig those phone calls.
18. Is your payment processor secure?
Our payment processor offers encrypted transactions, which means that
only you and the payment processor will see your credit card information. As an
added protection, processor requires that you enter your credit card csc code to
make a payment.
19. Are there any hidden fees?
No. All fees are announced up front with no surprises. We will never
charge you for anything that you do not approve.
20. Will you provide me with membership
and payment confirmation?
Yes. After you have completed your transaction you will be prompted to
print the page as your receipt. You will then receive an email confirming that
we have received your order.
21. In this site, should I use English
Yes. We are looking for reliable and capable worldwide partners. These
partner sites may be operated in its own languages. However, for the time being,
you are cordially requested to use English for company and offers details.
Submit New Question